Access Australia Visa & Migration Consulting can help you sponsor a skilled worker or family member to live and work in Australia. There is a shortage of skilled workers in Australia, and often finding and sponsoring someone from overseas can be a great way to fill a need and help someone achieve their dream to live here.

We specialise in assisting businesses to apply for the appropriate visas to bring over skilled workers. We also help individuals sponsor family members or partners who want to live in Australia.

Access Australia charges a fixed fee (so you will always know your costs upfront), and can provide services in person (if in Canberra), or over the phone/email and Skype.

For visa sponsorship help, please contact us on +61 (02) 6243 3678.

Sponsor a skilled worker

Access Australia can assist your company to sponsor skilled workers for your business through:

Temporary Business Sponsorship (subclass 457) Visa

Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) Visa

Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS)

Training (subclass 407) Visa

Nominating an employee for a temporary skilled (457) visa involves:

Obtaining a standard business sponsor approval or labour agreement from the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.

Nominating an occupation and position within the business/company for the prospective skilled worker.

Advising the prospective employee, who can then apply for the visa.

To obtain a permanent work visa, there are 3 available streams:

Transition Stream: For employees who are currently on a 457 visa and have been employed by the employer for 2 years or more.

Direct Stream: For employers wishing to nominate applicants to fill a position that is full time and ongoing for at least 2 years.

Labour Agreement: An employer can nominate an applicant through a labour agreement.

We can provide you with the appropriate documentation, help you complete it properly, and submit it for you. We will also be notified if there are any problems with your application and can advise you on the best way forward.

As registered migration agents with legal qualification and extensive government experience, we are highly efficient and will do our best to achieve a positive result. Save time and money by hiring an experienced professional.

Want to sponsor a skilled worker? Contact us today.

Sponsor a family member

If you are an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen, you may be able to sponsor a family member to live in Australia.

We can assist families to reunite through visas such as:

Partner visa

Child and adoption visas

Parent visas

Family members

Relative visa

Carer visa

The requirements for a sponsor will be different depending on the visa category.

Generally a sponsor must be:

18 years of age or above

related to the applicant

lawfully a resident in Australia for a period of time; and

able to support the family member applying for the visa to Australia.

Additional Services

We provide a range of additional services to help with various stages throughout the application process.

Tribunal Appeals

If you have had a sponsorship refused or cancelled and would like to appeal the decision, we can assist with your appeal to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT).

Decision Ready Application Review

If you want to complete and submit your own visa application, we can review it prior to lodgement and provide advice to help you achieve the best possible outcome.


If you need professional advice on eligibility or any other matter concerning immigration law prior to or during your application process, Contact us.

Need help with visa sponsorship?

Share This